Kid’s Cafe is an after-school feeding program that combats childhood hunger by providing meals to children. Our Kid’s Cafe operates out of schools and after school programs during the school year, and various recreational sites during the summer. It is a free program open to all children under the age of 18. If you need a meal, please click on the map below to find the site nearest you and to see what time they are serving meals. 

Please note, on a rare basis, times and locations subject to change without notice.

Can't see the map below? Click here to download a full list of 2016-2017 Kids Cafe sites.


2016-2017 Kids cafe locations


Asbury Methodist Church
2005 Ave T
Lubbock, TX

Copper Rawlings Community Center
213 40th St.
Lubbock, TX

First Baptist Church - Ralls
521 Tillford
Ralls, TX

South Plains Food Bank GRUB Program
302 76th St.
Lubbock, TX

Guadalupe Neighborhood Center
123 N. Avenue N
Lubbock, TX 

Lamesa Boys and Girls Club
400 N 7th St.
Lamesa, TX

1004 Polk
Lorenzo, TX

The Love Shack
410 10th St.
Abernathy, TX

Mae Simmons Community Center
2004 Oak
Lubbock, TX

Maggie Trejo Super Center
3200 Amherst
Lubbock, TX

Optimist Boys and Girls Club
3301 Cornell
Lubbock, TX

Parkway Neighborhood Center
405 N MLK Jr. Blvd.
Lubbock, TX
Phea Boys and Girls Club
1801 E 24th St.
Lubbock, TX

Shallowater Boys and Girls Club
1001 Ave K
Shallowater, TX

The Edge - Ralls
711 Main St.
Ralls, TX

Wilson Boys and Girls Club
3221 59th St
Lubbock, TX

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.