Becoming a Food Bank Volunteer is easy!
All you need is a willingness to work!
Here are a few things to know:
- Ability to abide by the safety rules of a working warehouse. This includes wearing warehouse-appropriate clothing: closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or work boots are preferred), long pants/jeans or walking shorts, no tank or crop tops.
- If under 16, must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. (In fact, we encourage families to work together! Saturday workdays are great for families.)
- Individuals are welcome.
- Groups working in the warehouse during regular hours (Monday through Friday) need to schedule with Berry Massey, Volunteer Coordinator, 806-763-3003, (email: email@example.com).
- Volunteers for the reception desk and special events should contact Berry Massey, Volunteer Coordinator, 806-763-3003, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Training is provided as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions About Volunteering
Volunteer Guidelines for Court Mandated Workers