VOLUNTEER INFORMATION ON COVID-19
With rising concerns over the spread of COVID-19 nationwide, The South Plains Food Bank is taking steps to ensure the well-being of our staff, volunteers and those we serve. As part of this, the volunteer hours will be implementing additional protocols that go into effect Wednesday, March 18, and remain in place until further notice.
Attention all volunteers: We appreciate you!
- To limit the number of people coming in and out of our building we will now have only 17 volunteers in the morning and 17 in the afternoon
- We encourage anyone that has previously volunteered at the SPFB Warehouse, to come and help, but new volunteers will be accepted as well. If you could commit to a regular schedule such as Morning M-W-F that would be very helpful.
- YOU MUST BE: Over 18 and under 65 years of age
- Before we will accept your volunteer help you must pass a screening to ensure that you are healthy and have not been exposed to the Corona Virus. You may access the screening form here. Spfb.org/volunteer-form
- Once you are registered you will receive detailed directions on where to park and how and where to enter the building. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THIS INFORMATION.
We are excited for you to volunteer with us!
Our volunteers are an essential piece of our organization and clock over 40,000 hours of service every year!